Plane helical carbide inserts 4-sided reversible
The planes combined JPT 410 HH are innovative for the tree consisting of carbide inserts arranged spirally on four principles.
The cut is smooth and quiet because the work is divided among many asportazioe sharp.
A good knife steel tell an average of 100 hours of work, a carbide knife works for about 2000 hours.
Do not change over a set of knives but you can turn the knife is worn out or just what if you were injured by a nail or impurity of the wood.
The ground wire in a single block, allows you to work with extreme precision pass to thickness without removing guides and guards, and not lose any settings previously made.
The plan of the planer gets up in a single block in the function passed in thickness.
This is very important because it offers several advantages:
- Never lose the alignment of the planer as it happens with other machines whose plane is separated into several sections
- Time it takes about 15 seconds
- The protection and also provides for the shavings conveyor is reversed and also serves for the planer
- To return to work flush takes about 15 seconds
- You will not removed nor put any protection on the ground, you will not have lost any control planer
Helical cutter head with 4-sided carbide inserts
Sliced cut – guarantees optimum surface quality
No chiping or tearout when working against the grain
Fine grain carbide, strong and wear resistant (5 times HSS)
Planed cast iron table guarantees optimum workpiece gliding