Table and panel saw, has been designed to provide the serious home cabinet or furniture maker with a solid, accurate and versatile machine in a compact form
Table and panel saw
This innovative table saw has been designed to provide the serious home cabinet or furniture maker with a solid, accurate and versatile machine in a compact form. Boasting many features only found on much more expensive table saws, this machine offers real value for money without compromising quality or flexibility.
- The table is made from finely ground cast iron, providing weight, rigidity and an unbeatable working surface.
- Importantly, many machines in this sector only have an 8” blade with small capacity but the TS250C has a 10” blade, enabling an impressive 80mm depth of cut.
- The blade is powered by a superior quality belt driven 2hp induction motor for smooth, quiet, long lasting performance.
- The rack and pinion rise and tilt features two separate handles for rise and fall of the blade and for blade tilt.
- The whole saw unit is cast iron and is supported on the welded steel frame by two large cast iron trunnions, machined for smoothness and accuracy.
- The solid rip fence features a heavy extrusion mounted on a heavy cast iron mount with micro adjustment, which in turn is fitted to a solid steel bar for maximum rigidity and support.
- The machine is supplied with a stable open frame and an optional pedal operated wheelkit can be fitted if it needs to be moved easily on a regular basis.
- With a footprint of only 650 x 1000mm, this saw is ideal for the small home workshop.